Ligue de hockey simulé
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ligue de hockey simulé

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

Marian Hossa

AuteurMessage
Admin_Colorado
Admin
Admin_Colorado

Marian Hossa Empty
MessageSujet: Marian Hossa   Marian Hossa Icon_minitimeSam 9 Fév 2008 - 3:16

Marian Hossa 269154 Marian Hossa reaches a milestone ! Marian Hossa 269154

Marian Hossa Marian Hossa 269154 scored the 500th point of his career in tonight's game against the Los Angeles Kings on a feed by Alexandre Burrows.
All of them are special, but I'm going to remember this one the most, the happy player commented.

A native of Slovakia, Marian Hossa was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft.
He has appeared in 573 NHL games during his career, notching 238 goals and adding 262 assists along with 312 penalty minutes.
The 28 year old right wing has played 26 games with the Vancouver Canucks this season, totalling 11+7=18 with 2 PIM.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://nhlsim.forumperso.com
Admin_Colorado
Admin
Admin_Colorado

Marian Hossa Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Marian Hossa   Marian Hossa Icon_minitimeVen 21 Mar 2008 - 1:41

Marian Hossa 423804 Marian Hossa reaches a milestone ! Marian Hossa 423804

Marian Hossa Marian Hossa 423804 notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on a goal by Tomas Plekanec. The pass just found the right guy, what more can I say, he said after viewing the play on the TV studio monitor..

A native of Slovakia, Marian Hossa was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 657 NHL games during his career, notching 270 goals and adding 300 assists along with 319 penalty minutes. The 29 year old right wing has played 31 games with the Tampa Bay Lightning this season, totalling 9+14=23 with 2 PIM.
Admin_Colorado
Admin
Admin_Colorado

Marian Hossa Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Marian Hossa   Marian Hossa Icon_minitimeLun 7 Avr 2008 - 17:29

Marian Hossa 844495 Marian Hossa reaches a milestone ! Marian Hossa 844495

Marian Hossa Marian Hossa 844495 scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on a goal by Eric Staal. I've seen my idols break records and now I am doing the same, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Slovakia, Marian Hossa was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 700 NHL games during his career, notching 286 goals and adding 314 assists along with 323 penalty minutes. The 30 year old left wing has played 74 games with the Carolina Hurricanes this season, totalling 25+28=53 with 6 PIM.
Contenu sponsorisé

Marian Hossa Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Marian Hossa   Marian Hossa Icon_minitime

Marian Hossa
Page 1 sur 1